Sunday, April 21, 2013

Production

This week our film group filmed two scenes for our film Sticky Webb. This was very stressful and confusing. We all have to be there on set while filming. It really bothers me and bums me out that I'm the editor and my job is on the computer and I'm one of the few that actually go with the film crew to film. Others have more important roles in that process and they don't even go and it really bothers me. If I could make time then other should be able to as well. It also stresses me out that the actors don't memorize their lines and don't take it as serious as we do. I understand that it's not their grade but when agreeing to become a part of the team you need to have the same commitments as us. This week has been stressful, I hope after we film the principal scene everything will get better though.

No comments:

Post a Comment